The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Get More Done by Slowing Down
- Reject Corporate Culture and Find Something Real Instead
- First and Foremost, Trust Yourself
- Don’t Let the Parasites Define Who You Are
- You Can Be Free, or Obedient, but Not Both
- Finding Truth in a World of Questionable Facts
- Don’t Give Up
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: chickens
You know, you wouldn’t think that Sicilian Buttercup chickens would have much to do with the U.S. economy, healthcare — yours or society’s — or even whether to wash your dishes by hand or use a dishwasher, but they really … Continue reading
It’s amazing what you can learn by sitting on the porch all afternoon, watching the cats. Like this: cats sleep a lot. What is it — 18, 19 hours a day? I can understand why lions get exhausted, what with … Continue reading
I am an aggressive, assertive opinionated dynamo who frequently plows ahead without thought or foresight, and who, if I do not curb my natural inclinations, will push and pull circumstances to mold to my dictation.
Does this sound like the definition of a patient person?