The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fellowship: It’s Not a Church Thing. It’s a Life Thing
- Romance: Hand in Hand and Side by Side
- Driven to Succeed — and Discontent
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: chickens
You know, you wouldn’t think that Sicilian Buttercup chickens would have much to do with the U.S. economy, healthcare — yours or society’s — or even whether to wash your dishes by hand or use a dishwasher, but they really … Continue reading
It’s amazing what you can learn by sitting on the porch all afternoon, watching the cats. Like this: cats sleep a lot. What is it — 18, 19 hours a day? I can understand why lions get exhausted, what with … Continue reading
I am an aggressive, assertive opinionated dynamo who frequently plows ahead without thought or foresight, and who, if I do not curb my natural inclinations, will push and pull circumstances to mold to my dictation.
Does this sound like the definition of a patient person?