The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: society
When I was a kid, all successful people went to college, because if you didn’t, you weren’t a success. Whatever a success is. I think it means that you bring home a chunky paycheck, replace your car every three years, … Continue reading
Our whole society is so infused with manipulation and deceit that it seems normal to us. Continue reading
For some reason, I lack the genetic DNA to sit in a circle and listen to one or two members of a group drone on and on about how they feel about what we have all just endured. Continue reading
One of the most memorable offerings that I received this Valentine’s Day was a gigantic red and white card, teeming with colossal, poofy, happy hearts and a warm, loving message signed, “Your Extended Family.” My health care plan. Also known … Continue reading