The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: poster
In twenty years of homeschooling, the most frequent comment I have heard about the activity, from people who don’t do it, is: “I could never homeschool! I’m simply not patient enough!” This one ties, actually, with the most frequent question, “How will … Continue reading
Last Christmas, because everybody was in financially challenging situations, we agreed to go cheap on gifts — for everyone, that is, but the Toddler, who simultaneously performs the function of daughter/granddaughter/niece, depending upon who is talking about her. As grandparents, … Continue reading
Years ago, with four children in tow, I spent one day a week doing the grocery shopping. The night before I scoured the ads, marking this place for brown sugar and butter, that one for grapes and toilet paper, still … Continue reading