The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: poster
In twenty years of homeschooling, the most frequent comment I have heard about the activity, from people who don’t do it, is: “I could never homeschool! I’m simply not patient enough!” This one ties, actually, with the most frequent question, “How will … Continue reading
Last Christmas, because everybody was in financially challenging situations, we agreed to go cheap on gifts — for everyone, that is, but the Toddler, who simultaneously performs the function of daughter/granddaughter/niece, depending upon who is talking about her. As grandparents, … Continue reading
Years ago, with four children in tow, I spent one day a week doing the grocery shopping. The night before I scoured the ads, marking this place for brown sugar and butter, that one for grapes and toilet paper, still … Continue reading