The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Obedience Is Not a Virtue
- We Learn More from a Dead Leaf Than from Our Smart Phone
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: pumpkin
“Oh yuck. I hate pumpkin.” Did you really just say that? My friend, my friend — pumpkin is your buddy. The canned stuff is cheap, and the ingredients list is short. Here, I’ll read you the list off of a … Continue reading
With Thanksgiving kicking off the holiday season this week, it’s a given that this week’s recipe will involve pumpkin. Lucky you — I originally was going to give you just one recipe — that for Pumpkin Pancakes — but as … Continue reading