The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: pumpkin
“Oh yuck. I hate pumpkin.” Did you really just say that? My friend, my friend — pumpkin is your buddy. The canned stuff is cheap, and the ingredients list is short. Here, I’ll read you the list off of a … Continue reading
With Thanksgiving kicking off the holiday season this week, it’s a given that this week’s recipe will involve pumpkin. Lucky you — I originally was going to give you just one recipe — that for Pumpkin Pancakes — but as … Continue reading