The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: easy
Generally, we eat around the dining room table — with place mats, no less! — but sometimes, when I’m feeling wild and crazy and free, we set up the meal at the living room coffee table and sit on the … Continue reading
“Oh yuck. I hate pumpkin.” Did you really just say that? My friend, my friend — pumpkin is your buddy. The canned stuff is cheap, and the ingredients list is short. Here, I’ll read you the list off of a … Continue reading
In our house, boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts are fast food, because they take 20-30 minutes to cook. I know. Chicken is mass produced and not under the best conditions, but I close my eyes and buy as natural … Continue reading
I thought Norwegians ate dried fish soaked in beer, but my Norwegian Artist has a taste for hot stuff — Thai stir fry with flames emitting from the platter, salsa that kicks your taste buds across the room and pins … Continue reading
Recently two members of our household (not me, not yet) succumbed to some sort of tummy ailment that precluded eating, and once they were on the mend and agitating for something more substantial than chamomile tea, I made this soup. … Continue reading