The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: muffins
I love muffins. They’re fast, easy, inexpensive, and easily adaptable to any meal. If you’re facing the dinner hour and find yourself staring at the kitchen cupboards, mind totally blank, then why not make muffins, brew a pot of tea, … Continue reading
Let’s face it: food is sensual, and lest you think that the kids can’t read this column, get a grip on the word “sensual” — we’re talking about appealing to our senses of taste, sight, smell, touch, and hearing. Sexy, Brooding, … Continue reading
Last month, in a moment of insanity, I decided that one zucchini plant wouldn’t be enough, so I planted six more. Fortunately, they’re still getting their garden legs, because my one plant is outdoing itself, single-plantedly populating our county with … Continue reading