The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- How Do We Know What’s True?
- Wearing Masks — What Happens When We Do This?
- Trendy Phrases Lead to Shallow Talk
- Manipulating Numbers — It’s Really Easy
- We’re Not Turning into Zombies, Are We?
- What Is Freedom? And Are We Free?
- Whom Do We Trust?
- We Need Time to Think
- Some Things Are Out of Our Control
- Afraid? Don’t Be. You Have the Courage You Need
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: potato
As a writer who also runs the Norwegian Artist’s fine art gallery, I don’t have a lot of time to cook. Despite spending most of the day 15 feet from the kitchen, I generally arrive there around 5, in a state … Continue reading
Cottage potatoes are like roses — we all use the same name, but no one cottage potato dish is identical to another. My cottage potatoes are crispy little squares of crunchy on the outside, mmmmm on the inside, especially when … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love French Fries? But who doesn’t also know that they don’t really qualify as the day’s vegetable — I mean, soaked in grease and dripping with calories. But fast food doesn’t have to be bad food, and Yukon … Continue reading