The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: healthy
I chatted with a man the other day who announced that he had made kale a part of his life: “I throw it in the juicer with celery and carrots and cabbage and drink it for breakfast every morning.” Blech. … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love French Fries? But who doesn’t also know that they don’t really qualify as the day’s vegetable — I mean, soaked in grease and dripping with calories. But fast food doesn’t have to be bad food, and Yukon … Continue reading
When I say that this sauce is green, I mean that it’s green — kale, collards, basil, oregano, and rosemary bumble and jumble together to make a mock pesto that tastes phenomenal over pasta, in this case, ravioli. It doesn’t hurt that … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been wandering through various food, family, and homeschooling Facebook and blog sites, and the word “overwhelmed,” is showing up entirely too much. Like this: “I am homeschooling a five-year-old and I have a toddler and a new baby. … Continue reading
Never heard of Kamut®? It’s an ancient grain, and I give a brief overview of what it is and why we use it in Ancient Wheat — a Potential Alternative to Gluten Free. These rolls involve time — mixing and … Continue reading