The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
- How to Complain, without Hurting Others
- That Incredible Thing You Do (and Make)
- When Will You Be Honored for What You Do?
- Do We Like What We See in the Mirror?
- Quiet People Have a Lot to Say
- Is It Impossible? Maybe Not.
- The Power We All Possess
- You’re Unique — So Be Unique
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: vegan
As a writer who also runs the Norwegian Artist’s fine art gallery, I don’t have a lot of time to cook. Despite spending most of the day 15 feet from the kitchen, I generally arrive there around 5, in a state … Continue reading
When I say that this sauce is green, I mean that it’s green — kale, collards, basil, oregano, and rosemary bumble and jumble together to make a mock pesto that tastes phenomenal over pasta, in this case, ravioli. It doesn’t hurt that … Continue reading