The Misfit Christian — Click on the image to see the book at Amazon.com
Live Happily on Less — click image to see at Amazon.com
Grammar Despair — click image to see at Amazon.com
- Major Decision? Don’t Be Rushed
- Fast, Efficient, and Furious — Is This U.S. Culture?
- We Don’t Need Influencers; We Need Each Other
- Compassion and Pride Don’t Mix
- What Will Others Think? Honestly, It Doesn’t Matter
- We Have More Than Two Choices
- Explore a World without Walls or Fences
- Too Many Items on Your List? Do This . . .
- Vacation Every Day?
- Judging Others — We’re Usually Wrong
This Woman Writes Facebook
Steve Henderson Fine Art Facebook
Tag Archives: work
Not everyone’s Monday is actually on Monday. But regardless of what day your week actually starts, it’s highly likely that it’s not a smooth transition from your day off to your day on. This low point of our week, when … Continue reading
I know it’s frustrating when people say this to you, but it’s actually a good sign: “No one else has ever had a problem with this.” This tiresome phrase, calculated to squash you down and shut you up from whatever … Continue reading
As you know, these things make a huge difference in the efficient running of any company, and the reprobate who can’t get in line with the program gets in line at the unemployment office. Continue reading
I confess: I engage in reckless behavior. Sometimes I salt my food before I taste it. I set the cruise control for two miles over the speed limit. If the headache’s bad enough, I’ll take two aspirin instead of one. … Continue reading
Accessorizing the seared gourd is a deep, warm cream dubbed cheerful cheesecake, which makes me wonder what a depressed cheesecake looks like.